Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A little shaky

Just felt a tremor here from an earthquake several hundred miles away. Very strange. It' s a bit of a shaky day around here anyway. Today was to be Fly # 3's graduation from kindergarten. Unfortunately, she woke around midnight vomiting and running a high fever. Her sister woke up this morning with the fever. So...I have two kids home with me on a day that was to be spent doing work, errands and exercising. Managed to squeeze in a quick walk this morning and have accomplished a few things on my to do list. Loving listening to the girls play Wii baseball. Apparently my Mii looks old. Among other things. Having some friends in for coffee tomorrow, think I will make this http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/06/the-best-coffee-cake-ever/. I think there is a way to shortcut that link, but I don't know it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment