Friday, October 1, 2010

Fill in the blanks

This is a fun little "Friday Fill-in" from Carmen:

1.I'm going out to dinner.

2. Laughter is music to my ears.

3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to reach out to someone who needs you.

4. It's hard to know how much wine is too much :)

5. Compassion is in short supply some days.

6. I need to run, no matter how difficult.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging with my husband, tomorrow my plans include dinner at a friends and Sunday, I want to cook a great meal!"

Substitute your own words where I have italicized and show me in the comments. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. i need to run as well.
    It's Carmen - but it won't let me enter my info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.I'm going TO DRIVE BOB CRAZY, I AM SURE.

    2. Laughter is MY FAVORITE SOUND.

    3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to BE NICE TO EVERYONE.

    4. It's hard to know how much SLEEP IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY:)

    5. Compassion is NOT ALWAYS EASY FOR ME.

    6. I REALLY MUST CONSIDER MY HEALTH AND WELL BEING, no matter how difficult.

    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to DECORATING THE YARD FOR HALLOWEEN, WITH CALEB, FRIDAY my plans include A FULL HOUR AND A HALF MASSAGE WITH JULIE and Sunday, I WILL PLAN AND PREPARE "STUFF" FOR MONDAY'S HOLIDAY DINNER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are back at it. I discovered last night that 17 people have checked out my blog and I am very excited about it.....dg

    ReplyDelete